Wednesday, April 1, 2009

CLASS THURSDAY (April 2)

I have to miss class tomorrow.

I must rush to Corpus Christi tonight to catch a moment with my grandmother before she goes in for emergency surgery. They don’t know that she can make it through surgery but they can’t avoid it.

Though I can't be here for class April 2, I have asked that this space be made available for you to work on your final projects.

I hope you will share your works in progress with one another. JP has one ready to share. I also wanted to draw your attention to Sunchai's video reflections on his project in progress, the trailer I understand Angela has in progress, and anything else you guys have ready to share.

I am so sorry for any inconvenience this may case. I wish it were otherwise. I can't tell you how much I wish it were otherwise.

Someone from our office will be contacting you soon.
--

No comments:

Post a Comment