Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Getting Ready for our Celebration (Week 15 Agenda)


1. Check out the event program and the CLiC events page for inaccuracies and missing items. I will make changes before sharing the CLiC events page with the campus. I hope to be able to share by Friday, so get those changes to me before the end of class today.


2. To http://faculty.tamu-commerce.edu/scarter/CLiC/clic-events.htm , I would like to add all your trailers. To make that happen, please either upload the video to YouTube or other video sharing site or give me a copy which I can then upload and add to the page. The only trailer I had to embed--already online--was Mindy's. I can also link to your blogs, if they are ready to share. Just let me know.


3. Dry run today! Be ready to share your projects. Let's keep the show as close to five minutes as possible, though it may run closer to 10. We have 13 projects to share, some of them very short and some quite a bit longer.
4. At some point during class today we'll have to fit in your evaluations. More on that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment